Sometimes You Have To Ask for Help

OK. I'm in love with a certain style of shawls. They are fun to knit, easy and most only need one skein of yarn. So I was super excited to purchase a pattern that I've been eyeing for a while. Interlude by Janina Kallio. She has several patterns in my library.



                                                        SO I GET MY YARN !!!!!!!!!!!                                                     





AND OFF I GO!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               

                                                   


                                             

      


                                                   DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              

                                                                       
                                                                     WORK IT!!!!!!!!!

                               

I was finished and liked the end project until I looked back at the original pattern picture and noticed that my shape was all wrong. Like upside down, weird shape wrong. What the hell! I folded up the shawl and put it in my knitting storage bin and left it to collect dust. Three weeks later while looking around on Raverly.com I noticed the forum links and decided to post my finished project and ask others who have also finished this pattern with better results for help. And I got so many responses. The knitting community rocks. SOOOOOOO I blocked it all wrong, like upside down wrong. I can't believe I did not see it before (rolls eyes at myself). I plan on re blocking it and using it this summer. Wooo Wooo


Here are two links to blocking shawls that is a life saver: 













Comments

Popular Posts