Knitting Accomplishment #1

Knitting Accomplishment #1 
Socks Baby!!!


When I started knitting I knew that I had two main goals. #1, to learn how to make socks and eventually, #2  sweaters. This past month, I've accomplished one of my goals. Socks Baby. I scoured Youtube and other knitting blogs and saw many tutorials on how to make socks. Top down socks, toe up socks, two at a time socks and so on. It was not only overwhelming but confusing.The tutorials were well written but I felt I needed hands on instruction. 
Looking at several local yarn shops I found one at Whole Nine Yarns that had a upcoming sock class and I am SO glad I took it. 





In finishing my first pair of socks I learned one thing. Knitting socks are addicting and I can not wait until my next pair. 

Comments

Popular Posts